Saturday, May 26, 2012

My new project!!!

Well, yesterday I started another project. I really need to stick with one thing. But most of what I do are little projects that don't take me very long, so I jump around to lots of different things. Yesterday I started stamping washers. I have metal tags but they were not working very well. Then I thought maybe washers since they are thicker! And, it worked great! So I posted some pics to facebook, and a friend asked if I could turn them into bridesmaid gifts! What a fantastic idea! Doesn't cost much and so easy! I loved it. So she suggested key chains. They turned out really cute! Now I just need to come up with a few variations since these were for a very special person's event, I don't really wanna make more of the exact same for other people. Pics to come soon!





These are so fun and easy! (and cheap)! I did have a little trouble after i did the first 9 of these. MY FINGERS WENT NUMB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment