Monday, August 27, 2012

Girls On The Run!!

I just want to say that I am beyond excited to be a Girls on the Run coach for the fall season!! WOOT WOOT!!! I will start by saying that I am not a runner. But if these girls can do it, well then so can I. I am so grateful to have the chance to be a POSITIVE influence the lives of the girls I will get to work with. Also, I am working with 3 other wonderful women who I will get to be a co-coach with. Girls on the Run is soooo much more than just a bunch of girls going out and running. We will be there to help the girls with self-esteem, expressing themselves, making good choices, creating healthy habits and helping in the community! This is such a positive program for girls grades 3-8. If you know a girl this age and she has an opportunity to join the program, let her! If this is not in your area then see what you can do to get it there! Here is a link to the website for more info. http://www.girlsontherun.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment