Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wood Burning

Some of you may know that I am not a sparkley and blingy high maintenance girlie. (although sometimes I like to be!) I have come up with a business name for my variety of craftiness. "Rustic Sparkle"!
I love it!!! I can be rustic and sparkley at the same time! I keep telling Elle that she can wear pink camo or wear lots of pink and blingy things to go out to shoot skeet and trap when she gets bigger.
I am not exactly sure where Rustic Sparkle came from. It just kinda popped in my head as I was looking at the signs I just did.

These will be for my hubby. He thinks he needs everything to say it!

I just used a simple wood burner. It's like a wood burning pen. The handle get really hot after a while and I gotta have a break.

Now I wanna make some that have wood burning and some sparkle to them!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment