Wednesday, July 25, 2012

We Have A Climber!

Last night as we were sitting in the living room and Elle was playing, she decided to have a new adventure. Not exactly sure why or what she was thinking, but this is what came from it all!


 

The bookshelf! She climbs in and lays down. When we grabbed cameras Elle would try to get out really quick!


 

And again today she has done it a few times! Why! Why! Why!

This is just too funny! I want to tell her "no" but I just cant stop laughing. I will have to make sure I start telling her "no" from now on.


 

"Hi Momma! See what I'm doing!"

Silly baby!


 


 

2 comments:

  1. My son is nearly three and he still does this. Most annoyingly he does it on the shelves in my wardrobe but he pulls all my clothes out first!!! We have had to go round and bolt every shelf and cupboard to the wall so they don't fall on top of him as he mountaineers up them. I know what you mean about not wanting to say no though. Although its exasperating it is funny. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete